How to Register for Zero Cost (OER) & Low Cost Textbook Classes
- Navigate to the LAHC website
- Click on Schedule of Classes
- Click on Search for Classes Here!
- Select the Term
- Click on "Select Subject"
- Click on English (or any subject you are interested in)
- Under "Class Search Type", select Zero Cost Textbook Classes (OER) or Low Cost Textbook Class
- Click Search
- Subject is optional but preferred
- Campus can be selected as LAHC, any other campus, or left blank to search district wide
Notice the course description for Zero and Low Cost:
Other search variations include searching for online courses, generating the list, then scrolling through to locate the zero and low cost image symbols.