Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Zero Cost: course materials are free and available online
- Low Cost: course materials are $50 or less
How to Register for Zero Cost (OER) & Low Cost Textbook Classes
- Navigate to the LAHC website
- Click on Schedule of Classes
- Click on Search for Classes Here!
- Select the Term
- Click on "Select Subject"
- Click on English (or any subject you are interested in)
- Under "Class Search Type", select Zero Cost Textbook Classes (OER) or Low Cost Textbook Class
- Click Search
- Subject is optional but preferred
- Campus can be selected as LAHC, any other campus, or left blank to search district wide
Notice the course description for Zero and Low Cost:
Other search variations include searching for online courses, generating the list, then scrolling through to locate the zero and low cost image symbols.