Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Students will Identify ZCTC - OER & LCTC Courses during Enrollment
- Navigate to the LAHC website
- Click on Schedule of Classes
- Click on Search for Classes Here!
- Select the Term
- Click on "Select Subject"
- Click on English
- Under "Class Search Type", select Zero Cost Textbook Classes (OER) (or Low Cost Textbook Class)
- Click Search
- The results convey that students are able to search which classes are Zero Cost/OER or LCTCin the entire district. They may register for in person classes and drive to the college or most likely, they will search for online courses in a specific subject and register according to ZCTC-OER selection.
- Subject is optional but preferred.
- Campus can be selected as LAHC, any other campus, or left blank to search district wide.