Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statistics 001 - Elementary Statistics 1 for the Social Sciences
Introduces fundamental tools of quantitative methods in research: data collection, organization, presentation, analysis and interpretation. Attention is given to tabulation, graphic presentation of data, measure of central tendency, variability, the normal curve, probability and statistical inference, linear correlation and research methods.
The effect of color on recall capacity.
- Introduction: Empirical research
- Hypothesis: Address the statistically significant difference in recall between participants exposed to blue color than participants exposed to red color.
Navigate to the Find Articles tab and view the Databases by Subject page.
Recommended Subject Databases Collections:
Recommended Search Terms:
- Color recall
Begin with a basic search and look at the subject heading and thesaurus list to gather more search terms.
Citation Format: APA
Required Sources: Must cite at least 7 peer-reviewed research articles
||Academic/Scholarly, Newspaper, Magazine
Navigate to the Find Books tab and use the library catalog search box.
Connect to the catalog by viewing the books below:
- Click on the blue link or image to open the item record in the library catalog. Take note of the school location, call number, and status.
- To find similar books, click on Catalog Record and look at the Subject Terms to see how the item was cataloged.
- Click on the Subject Term to navigate to items cataloged with that term and view results.
To begin a new search after viewing a book, click Search/Home on the top left bar.