Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome Back, Seahawks!
Indoor masking is required, regardless of vaccination status (until further notice)
1. Make a reservation
- Seat in the Lobby* (seats in first floor lobby with small table)
- Computers as of Aug. 30: Unavailable due to hardware problems. Look here for updates
- Tables (seats at table; single occupancy only)
- Study Rooms (great for taking your Zoom class; single occupancy only)
*To checkout library materials or browse the collection, use the option to reserve a seat in the lobby.
2. Before your arrival to campus
- Submit the daily Symptom Self-Check at LACCD.EDU/COVIDCHECK
- Have an acceptable form of Student ID (see details below)
- Have a face mask
Acceptable Student ID for Reservation Check-in
- Your student ID number in combination with an official photo ID (driver's license, state-issued ID card, consular identification card, etc.)
- Your hard plastic student ID card
- Your digital student ID card
To remain in the library after your tutoring session, make a reservation.